Shopping Cart0 item(s) - ₹ 0.00
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact TOU Customer Care or our Registered Office.
The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by TOU or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by TOU.
We want you to:
* feel comfortable using our web site
* feel secure submitting information to us
* contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this Web site
* know that by using our Web site you are consenting to the collection of certain personal information
Your Personally Identifiable Information
"Personally Identifiable Information" is any data that discloses your identification. We presume that the Personal Identifiable Information which you give us complete, accurate and true in all respects and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes in your personal information. Personal information held by TOU may include, without limitation, the following:
* Your name, date of birth and your current and previous addresses, occupation, and driver's licence number;
* You telephone/mobile phone number, email address;
* Your bank account or credit card details;
* your TOU PIN, username or password;
* Your TOU Account Details
How does TOU use Personally Identifiable Information
Your Personally Identifiable Information may be used for:
* Enabling you to download product information, order products and take advantage of certain other features of our website;
* verification of your identity;
* seeking your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on the our website;
* providing assistance to you to subscribe to TOU services;
* processing orders or applications submitted by you
* provide the services in a better and improved way as per your requirements,
* anticipating and resolving problems with any goods or services supplied to you
* keeping you posted of the ways the services provided to you could be improved/enhanced;
* conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness;
* processing and responding to requests, improving our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products and services;
* understanding your information and communication needs to enable TOU to serve you better.
* promoting and marketing TOU products, services and special offers services (through telemarketing, SMS and MMS messages etc.) which TOU consider may be of interest to you and may be beneficial for you.
* To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personally identifiable information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements
The use of information will remain under the control of TOU at all times. TOU assure you, that TOU does not disclose your personal information to any banks, financial institutions, credit card companies, other telecom companies, etc. or their agents, affiliates which could lead to invasion of your privacy.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Advertisement Networks
Cookies are text files that are placed in your computer's browser, and that can be used to help recognize you as our web site user. Web beacons are small pieces of code placed on Web pages that can be used, among other things, to count the users who visit that Web page, or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a user viewing that page. You can control cookies through your browser's settings. If you reject all cookies, however, you will not be able to take advantage of certain TOU’s offerings.
Our Commitment to Security